Giorgia Nofrini was born in Castiglione del Lago (PG) in 1992. She obtained the diploma at the Art high school "Piero Della Francesca" based in Arezzo in 2011. From 2011 to 2014 she attended the "IED - European Institute of Design" in Rome, graduating in "Photography" with a personal final project in optical bench named "Salomè's dance". From 2015 to 2016 she worked as intern at "Latteria Studio", a food photography studio based in Rome, together with photographer Marie Sjoberg, food stylist Alice Adams and prop stylist Emanuela Rota. During this collaboration Giorgia has been involved in a large range of photography projects including works for restaurants, food influencers and personal chefs.
From 2016 to 2019 Giorgia served as photographer and food-stylist at “Alice Cucina”, a monthly magazine of Italian cuisine, covering editorials and covers.
In 2019 Giorgia started its collaboration with the cookery newspaper “Facile con Gusto” acting as photographer and food-stylist.
On the late 2019 Giorgia also joined the online fashion retailer “NOHOW” run by the notorious fashion influencer Mariano Di Vaio.
- Ci piace cucinare n. 154
- Facile CON GUSTO to October 2019 to today
- Aice Cucina to January 2019 to October 2019
- Alice Cucina to January 2018 to December 2018
- "I HEART ROME" by Maria Pasquale, Smith Street Books
- Alice Cucina to January 2017 to December 2017
- "PIZZA - una grande tradizione italiana" Slow Food Editore 2016
- Alice Cucina from June 2016 to July 2016
- MANKO Magazine December 2015
- Cioè 2014