Giorgia Nofrini was born in Castiglione del Lago (PG) in 1992. She obtained the diploma at the Art high school "Piero Della Francesca" based in Arezzo in 2011. From 2011 to 2014 she attended the "IED - European Institute of Design" in Rome, graduating in "Photography" with a personal final project in optical bench named "Salomè's dance". From 2015 to 2016 she worked as intern at "Latteria Studio", a food photography studio based in Rome, together with photographer Marie Sjoberg, food stylist Alice Adams and prop stylist Emanuela Rota. Currently Giorgia collaborates with "Latteria Studio" and "Alice cucina Magazine" as a freelance photographer.
- Alice Cucina to January 2018 to December 2018
- "I HEART ROME" by Maria Pasquale, Smith Street Books
- Alice Cucina to January 2017 to December 2017
- "PIZZA - una grande tradizione italiana" Slow Food Editore 2016
- Alice Cucina from June 2016 to July 2016
- MANKO Magazine December 2015
- Cioè 2014